The Association of REALTORS® School requests that students be aware of the following policies when registering for and attending the school’s courses.
- Class Size: A maximum class size is established for all courses. Class size is determined by the facility resources and course design—“over booking” is not possible. You are encouraged to register as soon as possible to assure a space in the course(s) you want. We do not maintain waiting lists.
- Payments: May be made by check, money order, Telecheck, or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/American Express) and are due in advance of class. Credit Card payments may be made over the phone or online.
- Attendance: All classes begin promptly when scheduled. Admission to class will cease 15 minutes after the scheduled start. Students leaving the classroom except during designated breaks or for emergencies are subject to loss of educational credit. Excessive abuse of this policy may result in dismissal from class without any financial or educational credit. Partial credits are not possible and full credits are earned for attendance of the entire class day regardless of credit hours granted.
- Transcripts: All Continuing Education credits are electronically transmitted to the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission by Association of REALTORS® School within thirty (30) days from the end of class and an email transcript will be provided to the student. Hard copies of transcripts will be provided only upon specific request. All other education credits will be provided in the time required by the authority which provided credit approval.
- Cancellation Policy: Association of REALTORS® School reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. In the case of inclement weather students are instructed to call 610-560-4900 for instructions from either a staff member or via voicemail.
- Refund Policy: Refunds minus a $20 cancellation charge will be made provided written notice is received three days prior to the course date and no refunds are issued after the start of class.
- Recruiting: No recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm, franchise or network is allowed in any class. Any recruiting will be promptly reported to the State Real Estate Commission at 1-800-822-2113.
- Electronic devices: Students must turn off all electronic devices. This includes but is not limited to cell phones, pagers, computers and recording devices during instruction time. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in dismissal from class without financial or educational credit.
- Harassment: It is the policy of the School that all students, instructors and employees shall have the opportunity to learn and work in an atmosphere and environment free from any form of harassment or retaliation based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Such forms of harassment or retaliation constitute discrimination under various state and federal laws and will not be tolerated by the School.
- Disruptive Behavior: Conduct by a student which interferes with the instructor’s ability to teach or other students’ ability to learn will not be tolerated. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in dismissal from class without financial or educational credit.
- Special Services: Our facility is ADA compliant for those who may have special needs. If you have a disability that requires special services at these courses, please contact the school at 610-560-4900 prior to attending a course.
If you have questions about the policies, please contact Gail Parke at email@example.com or call 610-560-4900.