Since 2012, the SWRA Webinar Series has provided members access to a variety of topics delivered conveniently to attendees via the Internet and telephone. Suburban West has developed this education opportunity to provide more members an opportunity to learn about the issues impacting the industry and the best practices that can keep you at the center of transaction.
While members can connect live to the webinar and interact with the presenter, the Association realizes that members schedules may prevent them from this. Thus, members can access recordings of webinars 24/7 through our Webinar Series Archive. Simply click on the links below and you’ll access a video of the different topics.
Click here to access a PDF of the slide presentation
Click here to access a PDF of additional links referenced during the May 28th webinar.
Click here to access PDF of additional links referenced during May 20th webinar
Additional link referenced during the May 13th webinar:
Additional links reference during the May 7th webinar:
Additional links referenced during the May 6th webinar
Additional links referenced during the May 4th webinar:
- Sellers Shield website
- Pricing for Home Sale Legal Protection Option (Note: While you have to enter an address, the pricing provided is standard for the region)
Additional links referenced during the April 28th Bright MLS webinar:
- Bright COVID-10 Resource Page
- Listing Status Options in Bright
- COVID-19 Market Update – On/Off-Market Inventory Stats
- ShowingTime – Appointment Activity Stats
- Suburban West Realtors Association – Coronavirus
- National Association of Realtors – Coronavirus
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors – Coronavirus
- Homesnap Stories – Create Shareable Marketing Content for your Listing
- Bright MLS Video: What Status Should My Listing Be?
- Bright MLS Video: Setting Up a Virtual Showing in ShowingTime
- Bright MLS Video: Using YouTube’s Premiere to Host an Open House
- Bright MLS Video: Using YouTube for Virtual Tours
- Work From Home Articles: Inside Hood; New York Times; OZY; Inc.com; Entrepreneur Magazine
Additional links referenced during April 21, 2020 SWRA webinar:
- PowerPoint Slides – Criminal Records
- PowerPoint Slides – Assistance Animals
- Fair Housing Guide to Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications
- HUD Guidance on Criminal Records
- Sterling Glen – New Criminal History Policy
- HUD Assistance Animal Guidance
Free Online Marketing Tools for Success in Today’s Market (March 17, 2016) – NOTE: First two minutes of presenter’s introduction is missing, however the vast majority of the content is present