Starbucks Morning: Tax Strategies for REALTORS and the Potential Impact of Tax Reform
With the enactment of tax reform nationally, REALTORS® need to know how these changes could impact them and their clients. Suburban West is excited to welcome back affiliate member Frank Haarlander, CPA to help make sense of the potential changes as well as update REALTORS® on their own specific tax challenges.
Join Suburban West affiliate member Frank Haarlander, CPA as he covers:
- Recent Tax Law Changes; What Is Tax Deductible?;
- How REALTORS® Can Preserve Tax Deductions;
- How To Pay Estimated Tax Payments That Fit Within Your Cash Flows;
- How To Reduce Risk of An IRS Audit;
- Tax Reduction Strategies;
- How To Resolve IRS Tax Debts; and
- Why Qualified Associations Are Popular.
Frank will also answer your questions. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how tax reform may impact you and your clients.
January 17; 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. SOLD OUT
SWRA, Malvern (NEW OFFICE LOCATION)
1 Country View Road, Suite 101
Malvern, PA 19355
FREE ($25 for Non-members)
Frank Haarlander, CPA
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Meetings”) or call the Suburban West REALTORS® Association at 610-560-4800.