Understanding Specialty Inspections (@ MCAR, Blue Bell)
This course will cover five different specialty inspections and their reports.
Students who take this course will:
- Understand what radon: where it comes from; what the effects are on human health; and how radon is removed and controlled.
- Learn the basic health threats caused by lead in the home (including lead in water) and a solution for lead clean up.
- Obtain an understanding of different types of septic inspections and what is a hydraulic load.
- Learn the basic health hazard of mold; what causes mold; and how it can be cleaned up
- Be able to identify the difference between well water inspections and well mechanical inspections
July 7th; 9:00am-12:30pm
Montgomery County Association of REALTORS®
470 Norristown Road, Suite 300
Blue Bell, PA 19422
$45.00 (or free for existing MCE Season Pass holders)
3.5 hours PA 18-20 Real Estate license renewal
3.5 hours DE Real Estate license renewal (Module 7)
3.5 hours NJ Real Estate license renewal (Elective)
3 hours PA CLE
**NOTICE – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the State Real Estate Commission has extended the deadline for license renewal 90 days to August 29th, 2020. Note that the renewal requirements referenced here remain otherwise unchanged. License renewal is now open via the PALS portal. It is strongly recommended that you do not renew until you’ve completed your continuing education. If you have questions, please access the Renewal FAQ on the PALS support page.**