Free and Friendly Tech Support for You!
Call: (800) 897-0873
Slow computer? Printing issues? Browser headaches? Smartphone questions? You’re not alone!
The Tech Helpline is a member benefit offering support for hardware, software, networking and digital devices. The best part is you have the choice of contacting their friendly and knowledgeable analysts via phone, e-mail, or online chat. They troubleshoot problems and offer solutions, often by remoting in to your computer while you relax. They can advise you on hardware and software purchasing, and most importantly, they understand your needs as a REALTOR®.
Why use the Tech Helpline?
- Save Money – No need to drop off your device with an expensive tech support provider. The Tech Helpline is available to you at no additional cost because it is included with your Suburban West membership.
- Maximize Your Time – No one can afford to have long, system downtime. The Tech Helpline will troubleshoot your problems and offer solutions. With your permission they can connect remotely to your computer and fix it for you.
- Optimize Productivity – The Tech Helpline can assist you in setting up your devices for optimized performance. They can also advise you hardware and software purchases.
What Does the Tech Helpline Cover?
- Instruction for installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Diagnosis and repair of computer hardware and software issues
- Advice for purchasing hardware, software and services
- Basic instruction with major software applications
- Recommendations for upgrades and updates
- Advice for performance optimization
- Troubleshooting network issues
The following is a partial list of the the hardware and software that is supported:
- MS Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8
- MAC OS X (10.3 and higher)
- Smart Phones (iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry)
- Tablets (iPad, Android, Windows, Blackberry)
- Digital Cameras
- MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Firewall/Virus Protection Applications (McAfee, Norton, Spyware/Adware Intrusion Products)
For a complete list of hardware and software supported provided by the Tech Helpline, click here.
NOTE: The Tech Helpline does NOT provide support on the following:
- Bright MLS (844-552-7444 or email)
- DocuSign (866-219-4318 or email)
- zipForm Plus (586-840-0140 or email)
Important Features of the Tech Helpline
- Support is available Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- No limits on the number of calls or on the length of time per call.
- Analysts available via live technical support or online chat.
- Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance.
- Assistance in English or Spanish.
- U.S. based analysts located in Orlando, Florida.
How Do I Contact the Tech Helpline?
Call (800) 897-0873
Keep the phone number handy, save it to your contact list!
For chat support, click here: http://chat.techhelpline.com
for email support, click here: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You will need to provide your NRDS number when contacting the Tech Helpline. Don’t remember your NRDS number? Click here or call SWRA at 610-560-4800
For a complete list of computer support, please visit: http://www.techhelpline.com/computer-support