Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® is your source for education, technology, and industry information. The organization provides high-touch services to improve your productivity, lower your risk, and to help you succeed.
No matter what stage of your career, REALTORS® need the latest knowledge to best serve their clients and to provide immediate professional impact. Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® schedules hundreds of hours of education to meet those needs.
- Standard Continuing Education
- Broker Licensing
- Online Continuing Education
- Free Seminars and Webinars
- Required Membership Training
- Leadership Development Program
Essential Technology Offerings
Tri-County Suburban REALTORS® is committed to ensuring that technology is a key component of what is provided now and in the future. REALTOR® members receive exclusive tools to effectively meet your clients’ expectations and to efficiently manage your business.
- Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition)/zipMobile®
- DocuSign® Transaction Rooms
- Tech Helpline
- REALTORS® Property Resource
- Discount for Bright MLS
- Electronic Key and Lockbox
Easy Access to Experts and Resources with Answers
Tri-County Suburban REALTORS®, in conjunction with the Suburban REALTORS® Alliance and the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, have the staff and resources available to ensure that you are performing your work in the most professional, legal, and ethical manner.
- PAR Legal Hotline
- Ombudsman Program
- Market Statistics
- Customizable Flyers
- Local Legislative Support (Suburban REALTORS® Alliance)
For questions on member benefits, please contact Steve Farace at email@example.com or call 610-560-4800.