Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) is the real estate forms software that gives members access to the most up-to-date Pennsylvania standard forms. In addition to accessing Long Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) on any computer, today’s mobile REALTOR® can access their forms from any Apple, Android and Blackberry mobile device using zipForm® Mobile. Both of these products are value-added benefits of Suburban West membership.
Activating Your FREE Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) Account
NOTE: Prior to setting up an account with the instructions below, please check with your broker/manager to see if they prefer you sign up through a brokerage account, if applicable.
Members of SWRA can follow the instructions below to set up your FREE Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) access today:
- Go to http://www.zipform.com/order/order.asp
- Select Suburban West REALTORS® Association from the drop down menu
- Enter your National Association of REALTORS® credentials to create a new Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) account. **NOTE: If you never have set up a direct account with NAR, click the “Register” option and and enter your NRDS number and last name to begin the registration process. While your REALTOR membership has been processed by Suburban West, your specific online credentials for NAR must be set up by the member.
- Once you have your NAR Credentials in place, you will be routed back to the shopping cart to complete your order for free access to the service.
- After the account is successfully set up you can access it from anywhere you have internet access by going to www.zipformplus.com.
How Do I Access zipForm® Mobile?
You must already have an active Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) account set up. In the browser on your mobile device (Apple, Android, Blackberry phone or tablet), go to www.zipformonline.com. Once on the site, use your Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) credentials to login. NOTE: There is NOT a dedicated app for this product, access to the zipForm® Mobile service is available only through your device’s browser.
Renewing Your Annual Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) Service
- Renewing an individual account? While Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) access is free with your SWRA membership, you are required by Lone Wolf Technologies to renew your free Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition account annually. You will begin to receive notices 30 days prior to the renewal. There will be no charge. Single users simply need follow the prompts that appear at login to renew and continue to receive uninterrupted access log into their account.
- Renewing a brokerage account? If you are renewing a brokerage account, you will need to call your Lone Wolf account representative to renew. If you do not know who your account representative is or are having problems with your brokerage account renewal, please call the Lone Wolf help desk at 586-840-0140 for assistance.
There are a number of guides and videos available from Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) to get you up and running with the program fast. You can access many of these tools by clicking on the following links:
Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition)
- SWRA Webinar Recording – zipForm: Beyond the Basics
- Lone Wolf Support Knowledge Base – FAQs and articles
- Calendar and links to Live Online Training – a calendar with links to daily live interactive webinars, available weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Recorded Webinars Available On-Demand
- Training Videos on YouTube
- Connecting zipForm® Plus with Docusign®
Offices can also request a Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) training as part of the Suburban West’s Office Education Program. Contact Paula Tansey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-560-4800.
Do you have questions or problems about how to access the service or issues when you are logged in, please call Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition) customer support at 586-840-0140. Lone Wolf Transactions (zipForm® Edition)support is available 24 hours Monday through Friday; and limited hours from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm EST weekends and holidays. Once connected to their phone support, follow the menu items provided for support on the specific product. You can also contact support online at https://ziplogix.com/support/zfplus/.